Friday, January 28, 2011

Lunch Dates


BBQ Squid for an appetizer

For part of my resolution I decided I would
spent more time with friends, socially...not just to train!

Golden Rolls!









Last week we went to a fave place of mine, Hiro and ate our weight in rolls and appetizers. They had the best green bean appetizer that I have ever had in my entire life!



Tempura Cheesecake
 Today we went to a place I had never been before, Okinawa Sushi Grill. It was good. The grilled squid for our appetizer was a little too "authentic" for my typical palate, but it was still ok. The golden rolls were outstanding! I normally avoid fried sushi....but this was worth it! The dessert was good too, normally I don't order dessert at lunch, but like I said....it's ok to cut loose at a girls lunch date!
 
 

3 comments:

Pepe Le Pew said...

fried sushi? Doesn't that just make it seafood?

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

So jealous of you sushi meal!

Anonymous said...

Yum that looks really good!!!