Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Friends and Strangers

Every day I look at my Blog stats to see who is reading my blog, actually to see where in the world my blog is being read. Everyday I have pageviews from the US, which is no surprise; but everyday I have pageviews from Slovenia. I have no idea where Slovenia is or who reads my blog from Slovenia...so I looked it up. After some research I have decided that I should visit. I mean look at these pictures...






 What I really want to know...is what in the world is this dessert??? It looks utterly fantastic!


Through the blogger world I have found Ms. Happy Frog and I look forward to her positive, warm fuzzy notes! I have reconnected with a buddy from High School, Ms.Blonde Ponytail, and found Mr. Pepe...who honestly makes me laugh out loud in my little office.
So if you are from Slovenia and you are reading this....It is nice to meet you!

5 comments:

A Prelude To... said...

Oh WOW! I just put Slovenia on my must see list :-)

I read you from Oregon...not nearly as exciting.

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Wow! You are INTERNATIONAL! Nikki!

Hop eyou are battling the snow in Nebby this week!!

Nikki Kendall said...

Jess- we are managing the snow, not my fave time of year that is for sure.

Julie- Oregon is actually on my must-see-list too! Crater Lake looks pretty awesome!

Happy Frog and I said...

Thank you Nikki, it has been great finding your blog and getting to know you. I am so glad you like my posts to. Blogging makes the world much smaller in a good way! I think I would love to go to Slovenia, it looks magical. So many places, so little money! :-)

Shades Within You said...

Thanks for the trip I will add this to my must see places. I also love Happy Frog keep posting and I will keep viewing.