Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Banana Bread

Last night Wes helped me make whole wheat banana bread. He like to help me bake. The problem is...I only bake treats and sweets. Never anything good for you. I have gained 6 pounds this holiday season!!! I am going to get through Christmas and then start the diet. I am doing good with exercise but I am consuming mass quantities of food!!!

We made a game plan last night to go pick up Izzy today. We are all excited to have a baby in the house! I think I got him covered as far a Christmas goes and I found our baby gate! Wes stated he was going to help Izzy learn to walk. I think Wes is going to make a good big foster brother!

1 comment:

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Yum!! The holidays are tough aren't they! Keep up your exercise and enjoy some goodies!