Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Saturday!

 Saturday we went to one of my favorite restaurants..Jazz. It's a Cajun place that I don't frequent nearly enough. We started with fried alligator bites and voodoo chicken wings.
I had blackened chicken creole with dirty rice!
Dave had crawfish etoufee
Wes had mac-n-cheese...he's easy!

 
I finished my meal with Kentucky Bourbon Pecan Pie.

We took Wes and my parents to see the Broadway production of Mary Poppins.

It was awesome! Wes did a good job, he got a little antsy towards the end, but he did a great job!

Training note: I had the best swim of my entire training career on Friday! I finally found the zone while swimming...something I had never had happen before!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was an amazing time!! Yay on the swim!!