Wednesday, February 16, 2011

 Wes had his last swim lesson of this session last night. We are going to sign him up again for the next session. I like having him in swim lessons during the winter. It gives him some exercise and keeps him exposed to the water. We camp a lot during the summer and 9 times out of 10 we are camping with the Carter Family and they bring their boat. They let us play quite a bit on their boat too! This past summer Wes tubed for the first time! I think this summer he may get a little braver...I hope! We spent a lot of time swimming and playing on the boat so I am not worried about him learning to swim, but it is still good for the swimming skills to continuously be reinforced.


I have had a really good training week this week. I increased my weights on Monday during Body Pump Class. I kicked the treadmills ass on Tuesday with a good "pace" run. I am really excited about the fact that I am actually getting faster! Tonight I have to teach spin! I am looking forward to it. I am planning on making a couple more play lists for class. I have to keep changing it up, for myself as well as the class! Hmmmm...
I just might feel an all girls power play list coming in the future!

No comments: