Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

Apparently I am still feeling the love from yesterday. I've decided to show you a few of my favorite things!

I love camping! I love everything about it!

I love the Carter Family. They brighten my day!

I love my Dog. She is a good dog, very loving and gentle. Goofy looking but what are ya gonna do?

I love a good dress! There is something feminine and sassy about slipping into a great feeling dress.

I love running. I love running with TEAM In Training!

I love my girlfriends! I have some of the best girlfriends anyone could ask for!

I love Wes. He is hillarious! Being a Mom is the best thing in the entire world!

I love Dave. I am lucky to have married such a good man. Everything listed above is all because of him!

5 comments:

David Kendall said...

Love you too!

jenni said...

I love 1,2,4, the first 1/2 of 5... and the Kendall's - you guys are pretty gravy.

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Fun pictures!! I love lists like this--get to know you even better!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the helmet!!!!

Happy Frog and I said...

Lovely, glad you are so happy! :-)