Monday, November 22, 2010

Spinning Saturday

I subbed for a spin class on Saturday. I am always nervous subbing for someone else's class. I'm never sure how they run their class, the terms the uses, how hard they push, and especially the type of music they play. The play list I used on Saturday had everything from Outkast Hey Ya to Hansen's MmmmBop. There were also people of upper teen years to probably close to 60. My class, which is smaller, is mostly people my age....and the regulars happen to be my friends so I usually don't worry about the choice of music for my own class. At the end of Saturday's class, one gentleman told me it was a good class and I got a few "thank yous" at the end too.  A sigh of relief.

1 comment:

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Good job sub! I have yet to try a spin class, but think I would totally dig it!