Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Vibrams Arrived...and now I'm sad.

I found a deal on amazon for a pair of classic vibrams. Since I am entering the bare foot world I figured these would be a great idea, especially at the price I found them on amazon. LOVE ONE CLICK SHOPPING!! So I waited...and waited...and FINALLY they arrived. A cute pink little slipper. After I figured out how to get the damn things on...I happily pranced around the house. To my dismay....they are too small. Now I have to reorder and send the ones I have back. I'm super bummed. It's like waking up on Christmas morning...seeing all the new toys...and then remembering all the toys are for you evil step-sister. OK...maybe that's a stretch, but I firmly believe that deep down inside...I just might be a princess. :)

No comments: