Monday, November 1, 2010

Rocking Weekend!

 Wes did his first race!!! He did Vala's pumpkin patch Lil' Goblins Dash. We was in the 3 and under category and was one of 10 kids, one of 2 who didn't run with parents....he's such a big boy! He was super excited and giggled the whole (approx.75 meter) race! He was very proud of his medal!
 He wore his medal and his full costume the remainder of the time at Vala's. We watched the adult race (2.75 off road) and got to see some very cool costumes! He picked out a big pumpkin to take home that day too. BUT when it came time to carve it into a jack-o-lantern....he wanted nothing to do with pulling out pumpkin brains! He refused and kept yelling "eeeewwweee...mommy you do it!"
We joined my sister and her family for trick or treating Sunday night. Dave and I put on our costumes and joined in the fun. Dave and I won a costume contest the night before. I must admit, I didn't wear my black under armor with my costume for the party....much more scandalous...I think that is why we won (hee hee)

1 comment:

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Great superhero family!!!!!!!!!! Awesome pics!!!!!!