Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wes and the camera

Wes has recently become obsessed with taking pictures. He used to just enjoy going through my phone to look at them, now he wants to take them. He took this picture while we were chatting on my bed. His skills have improved, not by much, but he is only 3. He likes to take pictures of his fingers most of the time.
I did a spin class this morning, it was fun. I really think spinning or biking helps my hips for my runs. I have a big run saturday, 12 miles, getting pumped. I have a gel and some gummies ready for refueling. I am going to try all the types of gels/beans/gummies to see which one I like best. So far I like Jelly Belly Beans and Shock Blocks. I got Luna gummies and powerbar gel to try over the next 2 runs. GU is not good.

No comments: