Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Terrific Tuesday


Wes and I went to the splash pad in papillion after an attempt at a nap today. I made him lay down, I laid down too but I am the only one who fell asleep. Hmmmmm.
I found out today that my grandparents are coming in town this weekend. I got a new Betty Crocker cookbook and might have to show off my mad skillz for my grandparents this weekend. I am thinking either Toffee Bars or Pumpkin Spice Bars with homemade cream cheese frosting. It is nice to make super gooey treats and then leave them at somone else's house. That way you still get to have at least one, but they are not laying around for days tempting you :)
I got in 6 miles tonight with my buddy Jenn. We ran a couple laps around Walnut Creek, where I did the triathlon. I hadn't actually ran the whole course, it was nice, on the hilly sides but a fun run anyways! It was fun running with a new buddy! I decided to do the NIKE women's marathon for TEAM in Training next year and I might have her talked into doing it with me!!

No comments: