Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Long Weekend!

Wes decided he was super cool for his cartoon watching yesterday morning and needed to sport some fab shades to check out Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He sat like that for-ever!

We had a great weekend! Friday night Dave and I went with my cousin Will to the Memorial Park concert and fireworks display. Kansas, Styx, and Foriegner played a great show. The fireworks were awesome! On Saturday I busted out a 9 mile run! Dave went with and did a 4 mile loop! I am hoping to get him hooked on running too! That night we went out to my friends house for dinner and had a good time catching up with friends I hadn't seen in a while!

On Sunday, Dave woke up at 4AM and put 2 pork butts on the smoker! Family came over about 5 and we FEASTED!!! It was soooo good!

Yesterday I did another brick. I biked 15 miles and followed it with a 3 miles run. Both are the distances for the Triathlon in a couple weeks. My confidence is growing a bit for this race!

Yesterday was also my sister's birthday so we went out to lunch and then went to see Eclipse. Yes...I liked it. Yes....I read the books. Yes....I am a grown woman confessing that I am on Team Edward.

No comments: