Saturday, May 15, 2010

A View from my Run

Here is a pic I took from my run this morning. I went to my first group training run! It was great! We all met up and set some goals for the days run. We heard from Julia's dad, my honored hero, she in now 6 months without chemo!! This really set the tone for a great start to the day. I got in 4 miles around the lake! Pretty stoked about that. I spent the last half mile running with one of my coaches, great lady!
We got to do respite care for two kiddos in foster care this weekend as well. They were great! Super cute, great boys! It was nice to have extra little ones around the house. I think Wes enjoyed the company! It was a little wierd to change a diaper, I haven't done that in about 7 months. I haven't lost my touch yet though :)

No comments: