Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Grateful.

Today I received a donation from Eric's gastroenterologist from Cincinnati Children's Hospital for my TEAM in Training fundraising. Children's Hosptial of Omaha reached out to this Doctor for advice from the get go. He was a support to us in transferring us to and from Cincy, was available to us during Eric's transplant, and contiues to support my family. The GI division at Cincinnati Children's hosptial even planted a tree in honor of Eric at a local park where we spent a lot of time. This Doctor has been such strong support for our family throughout Eric's entire life and continues to support us now.

I am moved to the point of tears. I don't think I will ever be able to fully thank this man. He is a gifted doctor and truely an amazing person. I am honored.

No comments: