Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Funny Feet and a Sleepy Sneak

I went to see the Foot doc today to chat about my random pain in "my good foot." I think I stepped on a rock during the first transition at the last triathlon. It felt bruised and then in the last two weeks it felt like a little pebble underneath my second to last toe....for the parents out there, "the one that had none."  So after a couple of xrays, it was decided that I irritated a nerve that splices between my two middle toes....the one that had roast beef and the one that had none. She thinks I came in early enough that it will be an easy fix.

Got an RX anti-inflammatory and this lovely concoction...


And I should be good in two weeks. I can still run and train as long as there is no pain during exercise and as long as I ice after every run. Good News!!


Wanna know what happens when your 4 year old wakes up before you and knows how to work your phone ???


You find pics of yourself sleeping flat on your face.

Good times....good times.




3 comments:

A Prelude To... said...

too funny! My daughter was snapping pictures of me yesterday and plugging them into a Fat App. Nice. I wouldn't be surprised if they show up on Facebook :-(

Olga said...

Be careful with sleeping flat on your face. It leaves creases from the pillow :)

Happy Frog and I said...

Kids eh?! Glad your foot will be okay with minimum hassle to yourself. Look after you. x