Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Willy Wonka World

Sigh...I am so ready to start my personal training business. I am sooooo ready to not be stuck at my desk. I am sooooo ready to begin a new career. I'm taking my time and making sure I have all my ducks in a row before I get started but...
I feel like I can see my golden ticket and I just can't touch it.  I know it is going to take some time to build up enough clientele to justify this being my only means of income but....

I want my new job and I want it now!

Actually...what I should say...

I want to be a successful personal trainer and I want it NOW!

 I absolutely love training for events, mentoring for the TEAM, and love teaching fitness classes. I really think I am going to love being a trainer.... 
Love it like a fat kid loves cake!!

I know my patience will pay off and I will be glad I got everything in order before I dove into this new adventure...but MAN is it hard to be patient!! 

I am bringing my running/camping buddy Jenn to a TEAM In Training recruitment/info meeting tonight. I am trying to talk her into running the Nike Marathon with me for the TEAM. She's already a rock star runner and loves to run....I think adding in the "team" part of it will really make her race! Plus I think we could both use an awesome girls weekend! Keep your fingers crossed that I talk her into it!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really, really excited for you!! This is something I've wanted to pursue for a long time as well.

A Prelude To... said...

You are going to be THE BEST Person Trainer. I just know it!!! Stay strong - it's coming!!!!

jenni said...

:P