Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fantastic Fifteen!

This morning was a beautiful run. We were there early enough to watch to fog lift from the lake as we made our way around! It was cool enough out that I wore my jacket for the first loop....7.4 miles! This was the first long run in my new shoes inserts. It was wierd to run in them, it changed my whole gait. I can feel it in my knees, hips, and back. I am sure my body will adjust but I was tired after this run. Good news though, my feet are feeling better so I hope my body adjustes quickly!

We spent the afternoon and various get-togethers, a BBQ at Dave's co workers house and then to watch the husker game at my sisters. I have definetly eaten enough throughout the day to make up for my calorie burn this morning. I am so full it hurts. Tomorrow we have another picnic and then Wes is spending the night at my parent's house. Pretty pumped for date night!

No comments: