Friday, November 4, 2011

A New Fitness Ambition!

I have recently decided to spread my fitness wings a bit. I have begun training to become a certified reformer Pilates instructor! I am super stoked!

I am working with THE PILATES CENTER OF OMAHA and going through the Stott Pilates Program (Click HERE)

The owners of The Pilates Center of Omaha have actually already extended me an offer to teach! I am very honored! I will finish training in December! 

The Stott Program is a 50 hour training program that involves observation hours, class room hours, and practice teaching hours. It is intensive and I absolutely love it!

Today...I officially mastered this move...


Refomer Pilates is honestly an incredible workout. It focuses on strength, balance, and core. It is exactly what I need while I am on marathon training hiatus. 

My goal was to completely steer clear of any and all running during this break and get healed up and strong....but I signed up for a 4 mile "Beer And Bagel" trail run on Sunday. They have really cool shirts ;-)

One run during my 6 week break then my focus in staying on strength, balance, and core!


Don't forget to check out my new fitness blog!  


No comments: