Friday, November 18, 2011

Back at 'em...26.2 style

I start training for the Nashville Country Music Marathon on Saturday. 
New shoes were a wanted needed!

I LOVE my Mizuno Wave Inspire 6 and was looking forward to this year's version, Wave Inspire 7. Unfortunately they made some changes that did not feel good to my feet. I am not the only one who was disappointed though! The sales guy told me that the Wave Inspire 8's were getting rid of the changes seen in the 7's and going back to the shape/cut/foot like the the 6's


I ended up purchasing these...

Asics Kayno

I went with a size bigger than normal, since I beat up my toes during my last race. Wearing them around the house, I can tell they are heavier. I will find out on Saturday how they feel during a run. They are super cute, so I really hope they work out!!


Check out my post from the fitness blog....we ate some crazy fruit! Kendall Personal Fitness

No comments: