Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Big Day!!

Yesterday I rocked my first brick workout since the triathlon!
I taught spin class then headed out to my Saturday run spot for a nice 4.5 miles. PERFECT weather...finally!


Today was a big day!

 First......

I got to start my day off with a great spin class. My old highschool mate Jess at blondeponytail has been in town for about a month now. She is an awesome athlete and it has been great catching up with her. She has even caught the "Spinning Bug" and I have been happy to "infect" her! Thanks a bunch for the gift-card Jess! 
Click HERE to read about her first Spin Class experience!

Then.....


His first day of Pre-Kindergarten.

We had to get school clothes, school supplies, a new backpack, and a new lunch box.


Sigh......where did the time go????


5 comments:

tinajo said...

Times does fly - can´t believe my youngest is 6,5 years old and my oldest soon 9... I mean; they were so tiny just minutes ago - right?! :-)

A Prelude To... said...

School already?? My kids don't start until after Labor day...
I tear up every time I think about having a 4th grader now...yes...where did the time go?

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Wes is adorable and you certainly have infected me with the bug!! ;)

You are an amazing instructor and I am so so so glad to connect with you again!! Inspired to say the least!

Olga said...

How adorable! They're so little and sweet.

Happy Frog and I said...

They are so cute. Big day indeed. x