Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall Camping!

Fall camping rocks! It was so pretty this weekend. We had great weather, smoked a brisket, relaxed with the kids (Carter kids too!) and had a few adult beverages. It was great!

I am still a little tender from the marathon. I got a tweak behind my knee during the run that is still bothering me a little. Hmmmm, I'm sure it will get better with rest. I have to find a new workout schedule though and now that I am back to work...that complicates things. I think I might have to become an early workout person. I am going to try a 5:30 am body pump class tomorrow. Its a cardio weights class at the Y. I've decided to incorporate more strength training during the winter months while I'm off of running training. I am going to do another triathlon this summer so I got a few more months before I need to start that up. SO.. my goal for the next 3-4 months is to get lighter and stronger.

No comments: