Friday, December 30, 2011

Serious Arm Envy

This past weekend I got to spend time with my Gal Pal Jess from blondeponytail. Jess and I went to high school together and have reconnected through the blogger world.

Jess came back in town for the holidays and let me practice my teaching skills on her! I am in the process of becoming a Stott Certified Pilates Instructor and have to complete several hours of student teach before I can take my certification test. So Jess met me down at Pilates Center of Omaha for a Reformer One Session to help me out!

First let me say....she is sooooo much fun to work with. She is strong, willing to try anything, and is always smiling!


Seriously.... Look at her G-U-N-S !

I have total shoulder envy!


As you can see....She did an awesome job! 

Jess is a  2012 fitfluential Ambassador and I love reading her blog. Click here

She partnered up with NUUN and came to our class bearing gifts!


Yup....Team In Training NUUN! I can't wait to share with my TEAM this season! 

Thanks Jess!!

1 comment:

tinajo said...

Wow! :-)

Have a Happy New Year! :-)